Murf is one of the Best AI Voice tools available right now. With so many incredible voices to use, it’s a tool that has changed voiceovers forever.
It’s in such demand however, that sometimes the Murf.AI website can lag and struggle to keep up with the demand.
If Murf.AI stops working for you, we have a few fixes that might help.
Here are the best ways to fix Murf in 2023.
Table of Contents
Murf Not Working? Try These Fixes:
Try a Hard Refresh
This is usually my first thing to try and it usually does the trick.
If you’re getting an error message, you can try a hard refresh of your browser to get it working again.
To do this on Chrome, the shortcuts are:
- Hold down Ctrl, Shift and the ‘R’ key.
- Or Hold down Ctrl and press F5
- Hold down Shift and click the Reload button.
- Or Hold down Command, Shift and click the ‘R’ key.
This usually works for me, but if it didn’t solve your problem – keep on reading below.
Clear Your Browser Cache & Cookies
If Murf.AI is still not working, you might need to clear the cache of your Browser.
If you’re using Google Chrome:
- Firstly, open Chrome if it isn’t already.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- Next, choose a time range. If you want to delete everything, select ‘All time’.
- Then next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
If you’re using Safari:
- Click the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Select Show Develop in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
- Note: You may want to also clear your browser history.
Now refresh the Murf.AI website and log in again.
Check Murf.AI’s Server Uptime
It might be that the website is currently down for everyone.
It’s worth checking the Murf.AI servers to see if the service is running as normal.
You can try that on downforeveryoneorjustme.com/murf.ai
Unfortunately, if the website is down then there is nothing else you can do.
You’ll just have to do something else for a few hours – or do a voiceover the old-fashioned way!
The only solution is to simply wait it out.
Disable Your Browser Extensions
If you’re still experiencing ‘Murf.AI Error’ or an ‘Murf.AI not logging in’ issue, you can disable your browser extensions that might be interfering with the site.
How to Disable Browser Extensions on Chrome:
- Tap on Three Dots on the top Right Corner.
- Now Tap on Settings.
- Tap on More Tools > Extensions.
- Here You can Disable each extension one by one.
How to Disable Browser Extensions on Firefox:
- Click the menu button.
- Click Add-ons and themes and select Extensions.
- Scroll through the list of extensions.
- Click the blue toggle for the extension you wish to disable.
Try Using (or disabling) a VPN
Is your VPN blocking your internet traffic? If so, try disabling it to see if that helps.
If that’s not the issue and you don’t have a VPN installed, keep reading below.
you might want to try using a VPN to access Murf.AI
There a few reasons why a VPN might work:
- The Murf.AI service may be blocking traffic from your region.
- Issues with your IP.
- Issues with your public wifi network.
We suggest trying Express VPN, which comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Check Your Internet Connection
Look, we’re not trying to be funny here, but is your internet working?
Try loading up a few different websites to see if they load as normal.
Murf Not Loading Advice:
Murf.AI’s website performance can be affected by slow or interrupted connection to the Internet.
In order to use Murf.AI effectively, it is important to check your internet connection first.
If the connection seems slow, we recommend resetting both your modem and router and running a speed test. This should help diagnose any potential network issues.
We also suggest checking for firewalls or security settings that may be blocking specific ports.
Restart Your Device
If all else fails, you can try the time tested ‘turn it off and on again’.
This seems to solve 99% of problems in tech troubleshooting – so why not give it a go.
How To Restart Murf.AI
One of the quickest and most basic troubleshooting tips to follow is restarting your device.
This can be done by completely shutting down the machine and waiting approximately two minutes before turning it back on.
Doing this will ensure all processes are stopped and the Murf.AI website has an opportunity to refresh itself, which often resolves minor technical issues without any further action needed!
Try Waiting for Murf.AI Capacity to Reduce
If Murf.AI is still not working, it might just be time to wait.
Murf.AI is still a very new voice creation tool and there is always likely to be some down-time.
As with anything new, it will only get better and more robust with time.
With so much demand for Murf.AI , it’s currently growing faster than the servers can keep up with.
You’ll just need to have some patience!
Murf Will Keep Getting Better
In truth, it just goes to show how revolutionary Murf.AI really is.
Let’s hope Murf.AI can catch up with the demand soon, so we can all finally use this incredible AI technology everybody is talking about.
Even if it takes months to scale up and meet the demand – it will most definitely be worth the wait.
READ MORE: Runway ML Not Working? Try This.